Google is setting a special event by the end of this month specifically on the 29th and is expected to announce two additions in the Nexus family allow with the anticipated launch of Google next Android operating system Marshmallow which now touches version 6.0.
It’s has been known for a while now that Google will be introducing two separate Nexus devices this year, these two new devices are said to be coming from LG and Huawei and in connection to that, a reliable source which gave the first information to Droid-Life now has a name for both devices and that would be the new Nexus 5X that points to the Nexus variant produced by LG and the Nexus 6P which is manufactured by Huawei.
Until Google’s official announcement, these name are still unofficial and could be altogether change in the official announcement, but all that’s known so far seems to have point into a positive direction and given that we are only about a week and a half away from the event date, we should have more bits of info getting out from time to time. What’s definite is that the two Nexus devices are all ready for the event and
- Google is going to announce some new Android products on September 29(businessinsider.com)
- Google’s next phones will reportedly be the Nexus 5X and 6P(engadget.com)
- Google Sends Out Invites For Event On September 29th In San Francisco, Of Course It’s Nexuses (And Probably More)(androidpolice.com)
- We may finally know the names of both new Google Nexus phones(bgr.com)
- Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P purportedly chosen as next ‘pure Google’ phone names(9to5google.com)
- Report confirms names of Google’s new phones(technobuffalo.com)