Invitations are quite interesting, they not only tell you about the upcoming event in which your are entitled to attend but they also include clues as what to expect on the event. Take the latest invitation from one of the most anticipated mobile phone manufacturer to date Motorola as they sent out invites for its upcoming special event on July 28.
Looking more like a simple card, the invitation comes with a tag line “Your Relationship status is about to change” which in some sense implies a significant turn in Morotola’s offerings, It has been known already that the company was formally acquired by Lenovo late last year and this seems to suggest that the company is about to make a major leap in its initiative. It also tells us that there are things that will make us fall in love with what Motorola is about to unveil and that makes us get more than just excited.
Also as we read along the signature at the bottom, it says “XOX.Moto”, as it may look just like an ordinary XOX hugs and kiss thing, Analyst and experts believed that it contains more clues than anticipated just by looking at the strokes of the letters. By close inspection it may actually be “XGX” which again suggest a more significance to the equation and results into Two X’s which may point to two Moto X variants and one Moto G for that matter.
We’ve already heard rumors for the alleged handsets and they are about to get a pretty decent updates including the latest Android 5.1 Lollipop out of the box. We’ll be getting our selves in on July 28, 2015 for the details and it starts at 9 AM ET and of course available on Livestream for everybody to see.
- Invitation to July 28th event confirms that two Motorola Moto X models will be announced(phonearena.com)
- Motorola to hold announcement event later this month which could be for the new Moto X(digitalspy.co.uk)
- Moto X (2015) and Moto G (2015) pictured in the wild(trustedreviews.com)
- Motorola sends invites to July 28th events in New York, London and São Paulo(mobilesyrup.com)
- Motorola wants to ‘change your relationship status’ on July 28… with new X and G(vr-zone.com)