Everyone seems to be pretty excited as Apple sent out invites to the press for an upcoming event set on September 9, 2014. This is in anticipation for the unveiling of the company’s alleged iPhone 6 which have garnered much discussion since the first news regarding the unannounced device broke out. Though rumors have told us already that this is going to happen but there seems to be something in official invites and announcements that captures everyone’s attention.
As anticipated, Apple is expected by unveil the new iPhone 6 which is said to sport a new 4.7-inch display and will be one of two iPhone devices to hit the market first. But as rumors have also suggested, since other manufacturers and competitors are already engaged with the hype of wearable devices, Apple may also announce the new iWatch which have fascinated both Apple users and fans since the alleged device was thoroughly kept under wraps and that we don’t even know if such device is ready for prime time or if it really exist after all, and as there are rumors regarding a new iPad Air as well. On September 9 however, our questions will have some answers on the day of the event.
In addition to that, the much awaited update to the iOS 7 with the new iOS 8 will finally be seeded to supported Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users.
- Apple Sends Invitations for September 9 Event; iPhone 6 Launch Expected(gadgets.ndtv.com)
- It’s Official: An Apple Event Is Happening September 9th(wired.com)
- Apple wearable rumored to join iPhone 6 in September(cnet.com)
- Wearable Devices The Next Step For BYOD, Unified Communications(shoretel.com)
- Apple to unveil ‘iWatch’ on September 9: report(manilatimes.net)
- Apple’s iWatch is almost definitely coming on September 9th(theverge.com)