Within the next 90 days, HTC is said to deliver the much awaited Android Lollipop update for HTC’s One M7 and One M8. The company revealed that they’ve just got the source code of the new OS and is making it sure that end users should be getting the update my early next year.
Knowing that the company is the one responsible for bringing out the Nexus 9, then they should have the source code earlier than anyone else. But who knows the real reason behind it. It’s probably in connection with the normal delivery procedures of update around the ecosystem.
Users of HTC One M7 and One M8 could expect more news regarding the update and what other devices that will receive Android 5.0 Lollipop, so stay tuned.
- Android L 5.0 Lollipop Update Release Date For HTC: One M8, M7 Expected Soon, Rollout for Desire Eye, One Mini, Max, Butterfly, and Others Rumored Later 2015(latinpost.com)
- HTC Clarifies Which Devices Are Getting Lollipop(thedroidguy.com)
- When will your device get Android 5.0 Lollipop?(news.en.softonic.com)
- HTC Reconfirms Pledge To Get Android Lollipop Out Within 90 Days(androidheadlines.com)
- HTC Announces Android 5.0 Lollipop for 4 Smartphones, More Could Follow(spd.rss.ac)
- HTC says One (M8) and One (M7) to receive Lollipop within 90 days of Google’s release(9to5google.com)