Earlier, reports of Huawei P20 trade-in promo spread like wildfire, that’s how popular the upcoming flagship from Huawei is. Fans were all suddenly on the move to confirm the said promo but those alleged participating stores were said to be unaware or are still about to get the new memo or simple not telling customers the whole story but today, Huawei is officially confirming its trade-in program for the Huawei P20 and the P20 Pro.
Huawei is known to hold trade-in promos and this one is obviously anticipated. The promo will be on the launch date of the handset and that’s on the 28th of April 2018. Huawei also confirms the following Huawei experience stores and selected kiosks around the country as eligible trade-in points for the promo:
- Huawei Concept Store at SM Mall of Asia
- Huawei Concept Store in SM North EDSA
- Huawei Concept Store in SM Davao
- Huawei Concept Store in SM Cebu
- Huawei Concept Store in SM Dasmarinas
- Huawei kiosk SM in Pampanga
That’s sounds great right? But the trade-in promo has a catch, only a select of smartphone devices are eligible for the trade-in promo and these are:
- Apple iPhone 5s and up
- Huawei Nova 2i, P9 and up, Mate 8 and up
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro and J7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 and up, Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and up, Samsung Galaxy S6 and up
Customers can trade-in more than one device to avail this promo. Submitted devices will be screen by authorized third-party agent and are appraised based on the condition of the device. The appraised value will be deducted from the SRP of either the P20 at Php 34,990 or the P20 Pro at Php 44,990. All customers who opted for the trade-in Promo will additionally get a 4,000 Php discount during the promo period. The promo is not convertible to cash and cannot be combined with other promotions that Huawei might have in store.