We’ve just had our Zenfone 3 launched quite a few moments ago, and while the specs of the new smartphone devices are really incredible, local pricing seems terrible which earned a lot of complaints from users and what used to be diehard fans of the series but putting that aside, Asus is geared for another, yet highly incredible device to come our way. With nothing else on our mind, Asus should be referring to the new ZenWatch with the new ZenWatch 3, which have made the round online lately in the rumor mill.
Taking the cues from the image above, there’s no doubt that it’ll will announcing the ZenWatch 3 on August 31st, and if everything that we’ve known so far is to be the case (as seen here) then the upcoming ZenWatch would be first of it in the series to feature a round display. It was also been recently certified by the FCC so, that must be it.
However, despite our speculations, we’re not quite sure if that’s what Asus is going to unveil on the event but just as the trend with these announcements in the past, the ZenWatch is a viable candidate to star the show. The event is also happening days before the IFA 2016, so we’re expecting a wide demo on what could be announced on the 31st at the IFA 2016 in Berlin.
- Asus Zenwatch 3 Will Feature A Circular Design(geeky-gadgets.com)
- ZenWatch 3 images show round device with black and gold face(slashgear.com)
- Asus ZenWatch 3 images leak from Chinese regulator(androidpolice.com)
- Leaked Asus ZenWatch 3 photos confirm round display(phonearena.com)
- Asus ZenWatch 3 launch imminent as brand new design leaks(trustedreviews.com)