ZTE recently has officially launched the new Nubia Z9 Max and the Nubia Z9 Mini but the company is still yet to unveil its flagship Nubia Z9. ZTE is either polishing the device for some epic launch or probably requiring the right timing in the market. Though we’ve already had some idea of what the upcoming device could look like but all of those information that we have is still based on rumors and speculations. It’s said that the Nubia Z9 would feature a bezel less sides with the same design elements from its larger and smaller variants that has already been announced earlier.
But new reports seems to acknowledge the rumors and speculations that we have as Ni Fei, ZTE’s general manager for the Nubia line of devices said that we should then expect “no borders” for the Nubia Z9 display and that the handset is set to launch soon. No other information was shared about the Nubia Z9 but as far as we know, the handset will have a 2K display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor and probably 3 GB or 4 GB of RAM. While it seems that the specs are expected, the RAM however needs more confirmation but the though of having a 64-bit processor on board, it would be at best if the company would include at least 4GB of RAM for the handset to keep up with the competition from other brands.
- ZTE Nubia Z9 And Z9 Max Smartphones Leaked(geeky-gadgets.com)
- ZTE Nubia Z9 Max and Nubia Z9 mini Specs and Press Renders Leak Ahead of Release(spd.rss.ac)
- ZTE Launches Nubia Z9 Max and Nubia Z9 Mini(yugatech.com)
- ZTE announces the Nubia Z9 Max and Z9 mini(vr-zone.com)
- Flagship ZTE Nubia Z9 photo and rumored specs come to light(phonearena.com)
- The ZTE Nubia Z9 set to sport a Borderless Display(phonesreview.co.uk)