Xiaomi CEO Lie Jun held a press conference on Thursday (May 07, 2015) morning in Beijing to unveil the new Xiaomi MiNote PRO. The new handset is the top of the line version of the MiNote series and boasts specs which Xiaomi revealed to be having a better Snapdragon 810 chipset, 4 GB of LDDR RAM, 64 GB of on-board storage and a 5.7-inch 2K display with a fully laminated 2.5D curved glass on the front.
Earlier we’ve been told that the MiNote Pro will be powered by Qualcomm’s high-end Snapdragon 810 chipset, though it’s a fact that indeed the handset is equipped with the said SoC, Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun revealed some facts about the chipset that points to a more updated version 2.1 of the chip which is actually a third generation in the family of Qualcomm’s SoC.
5.7-inch 2K Sharp/JDI Display | 2560 x 1440 | 515 ppi | 2.5D curved glass front | Sunlight Display Technology
3D curved glass back
3rd Gen Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 version 2.1 SoC | 64-bit | 8-Core CPU
Adreno 430 GPU
4 GB LPDDR4 RAM
64 GB eMMC 5.0 flash storage
13 Megapixel SONY IMX214 CMOS main camera | Optical Image Stabilization | 6-element lens with f/2.0 aperture | Qualcomm 14-bit image processor | Features: Flash suggest, DSLR style peak focus indicator, color temperature adjustment
4 Megapixel front camera | 2-micron pixels
LTE Cat.9 support | 3G/HSPA+ compatible
Hardware-optimized Hi-Fi audio chip for FLAC playback
Quick Charge 2.0 9V 1.2A with two charging modules | 70% charging in an hour
3090 mAh battery
Given the hardware updates from its predecessor, Xiaomi also flaunts MiNote Pro’s latest benchmark results with exceptional scores as follows: Antutu Benchmark scores 63424, Geekbench3 4086, 3D Mark 25503, CFBench 75757 and Vellamo with 2298. Results from these different benchmarking system highly credits the processor found on the MiNote Pro paired with the latest hi-speed 4 GB LPDDR4 RAM and has currently surpassed results from other competing brands.
- Xiaomi Mi Note Pro with 2K Screen, 4GB RAM Launched In China: When Will it Enter Indian Market?(ibtimes.co.in)
- Xiaomi Launches Mi Note Pro with Monster Specs: 5.7-inch QHD Display, 4GB RAM, 3D Curved Glass, Snapdragon 810 for $483(techpp.com)
- Xiaomi Mi Note Pro officially announced: 4GB of RAM, 5.7-inch Quad HD display and Snapdragon 810(phandroid.com)
- Xiaomi Mi Note Pro launches in China, gets price cut(yugatech.com)
- Xiaomi’s Mi Note Pro gets an upgraded Snapdragon 810 V2.1 chip(technobuffalo.com)
- Xiaomi Launches Fully Loaded Mi Note Pro In China(onlygizmos.com)
- Xiaomi MI Note Pro Launch: First Hands On and Camera Samples(oizoioi.com.my)