It looks like it’s going to be a busy start in China next week. Aside from Meizu who is set to unveil a new device on Monday, Xiaomi on the other hand has its own plans and since Monday has been occupied already, Xiaomi now opt to get the press excited for a special event for December 9. The company has sent out Media invites for a Launch event in China that will take place on Tuesday December 9 with a mystery message in which roughly translates in English as “Up in the Wind together”.
We’ve no concrete information on what to expect on Tuesday but experts believed that Xiaomi might going to unveil the recently rumored 9.2-inch budget-friendly tablet with LTE support. No other devices that our experts could think of as of the moment so the tablet would be a strong candidate to debut next week. The rumored tablet that Xiaiomi might unveil next week comes with a 9.2-inch HD display and will be powered by a 64-bit Snapdragon 410 CPU and offers LTE connectivity support.
Also, Xiaomi is on-track to unveil the next generation of its Mi series next month during the CES 2015 in Las Vegas. The Mi4 successor is said to be equipped with the latest Snapdragon 810 processor, a 5.7-inch 2K display and the highly anticipated fingerprint scanner. Though it’s highly unlikely,the Mi5 might get an early announcement or something of a teaser of sort for the said device would be unveiled next week. That thing for sure is what we are going to find out on Tuesday. It sure is a busy week is upon us and we’ll cover that for you as more users are taking notice of companies such as Xiaomi’s after their recent success in the mobile market.
- Xiaomi To Launch Mystery Product in China on December 9(gizbot.com)
- Forget waiting until CES; Xiaomi’s got an announcement coming next week(pocketnow.com)
- Low cost Xiaomi tablet rumours flare up once more(gizchina.com)
- Xiaomi Mi5 Rumored to Launch Next Month at CES(technobuffalo.com)
- Xiaomi Mi5: High-end smartphone rumoured to be launched during CES 2015, with 64-bit Snapdragon 810 processor(ibtimes.co.uk)