This is an image that claims to be a front panel of the upcoming Galaxy Note 7, with rumors that’s be around to a long time, The highly anticipated Galaxy Note 7 device is said to sport an iris scanner. The rumors regarding the said feature has always and constantly been around since information about the Galaxy Note 7 surfaced.
Further proof that an iris scanner is validly a reality when comparing the alleged Galaxy Note 7 front panel with the front panel of the Galaxy S7. Notice the larger cut-through and extra holes on the Galaxy Note 7.
As experts believed, the extra holes on the top bezel makes way for the iris scanner to properly function. You’ll also notice the curved on the size which also suggest and seemingly confirms that the Galaxy Note 7 will be available in Edge variant and might just be the only variant available for this version of the series.
As always, looks like Samsung isn’t going away with a physical home button that also double as a fingerprint reader which should be the default on a Samsung devices.
The Galaxy Note 7 is the 6th iteration of the highly evolved series device however to make a unified version naming convention, Samsung opted to call the next Note device as the Galaxy Note 7 to make it inline with the company’s flagship device the Galaxy S7. The Galaxy Note 7 is rumored to feature a 5.8-inch sAMOLED display with QHD resolution and dual-Edge screen, the handset is said to be powered by a Snapdragon 821/823 chipset or the latest Exynos chipset depending on markets.
The Note 7 will also feature 6GB of RAM which we are yet to see and there’s a 12 Megapixel shooter similar to the Galaxy S7’s. The handset is said to be powered by a 3600 mAh or a 4000 mAh battery. Rumors suggests that the handset should be coming out this August 2 at Samsung UNPacked 2 event.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Release Date, Rumors, Specs and Other Details(n4bb.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 front panel leaked: open your eyes wide for an iris scan(phonearena.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Specifications leaked Once Again(geeky-gadgets.com)
- Galaxy Note 7 protective cases spotted, shows curved edge screen(androidcommunity.com)
- Here comes visual confirmation of the oft-rumored iris scanner on the Galaxy Note 7(pocketnow.com)
- Leaked Galaxy Note 7 Front Panel Confirms Curved Display and Iris Scanner(androidbeat.com)
- Galaxy Note 7 part leak confirms Samsung’s secret weapon(slashgear.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Front Panel Leaked(geeky-gadgets.com)
- Alleged front panel of Samsung Galaxy Note 7 reveals Iris scanner(91mobiles.com)
- Front Panel Of Galaxy Note 7 Hints Towards The Company’s Security Beefed Up Iris Scanner(wccftech.com)