If teasers could receive a recognition, Xiaomi’s latest MI5 teaser should get one. The latest isn’t full of palatable information but just contains all the points it needs to give us a hint on what’s coming with the next version of Mi flagship handset.
The Mi 5 has already been in the rumor mill for a quite some time already and it’s no longer a secret that Xiaomi’s next flagship would ship the top of the line specs in its arsenal. From AnTuTu’s Benchmark result database, the alleged Mi 5 handset should pack at least the Snapdragon 810 SoC or the latest 820 but there were also rumors that it might also ship with the latest MediaTek Helio X10 series with a Deca-core CPU. Together with the all capable processor, the handset would also ship with 4 GB of RAM to make sure that users would have the best user experience on the handset.
The rest of the specs also includes a 5.3-inch QHD display, a 16 Megapixel main camera with Optical Image Stabilization and a USB Type-C port and of course, obviously a fingerprint sensor just as the teaser image tries to depict.
- Xiaomi Mi5 Benchmarked on AnTuTu; Smartphone Tipped to House MediaTek Deca-core SoC(ibtimes.co.in)
- Xiaomi Mi 5 Teaser Image Confirms Fingerprint Scanner(spd.rss.ac)
- Xiaomi Mi5 teaser suggests a fingerprint reader onboard(technobuffalo.com)
- Xiaomi starts teasing the launch of the Mi 5, fingerprint scanner confirmed(thedroidguy.com)
- The Xiaomi Mi5 Might Be Coming This Year As Teaser Surfaces(wccftech.com)