Google has kept its lip tied despite numerous number of rumors about a possible Huawei built Nexus device. As we’re about to let things go for some reasons, new reports suggest that Google is indeed planning to release not one but two Nexus devices this year. To fuel speculations, popular and notorious leakster @evleaks has yet again kept the fire burning as it tweeted just recently stating that the Huawei Nexus so far sounds impressive and has let out some notable specs that made us looking forward to the Nexus 5 2015 device.
As Evans pointed out, the Huawei Nexus will feature a larger 5.7-inch QHD display along with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC and a fingerprint scanner. All these are wrapped in a metal body and is expected to be released on the 4th quarter of this year. Google is set to release Android M later this year and we’re expecting the alleged Nexus from both LG and Huawei to include the operating system when Google release these devices by October or November.
- Upcoming Huawei Nexus Tipped to get Snapdragon 820 and a 5.7-inch QHD display(techpp.com)
- Leak: The Huawei-manufactured Nexus will be a massive powerhouse(techi.com)
- Huawei Nexus to sport 5.7-inch QHD, Snapdragon 820(yugatech.com)
- Huawei-made Nexus smartphone tipped to offer 5.7-inch QHD display, Snapdragon 820 CPU, and fingerprint sensor(91mobiles.com)
- Huawei’s Nexus smartphone expected to have 5.7-inch QHD display, fingerprint scanner and metal body(mobilesyrup.com)
- Possible Huawei-Made Nexus Handset Specs Leaked(ubergizmo.com)