Apple have release a several iDevices in its recent iPhone 6 launch event, not only that Apple released both iPhone 6 variants, the company also released its first attempt in the wearable market with the Apple Watch. Though some though that’s all Apple got for this season, but others believe there is still an impending devices waiting for a release if not by next month probably before the year ends. One of which is the anticipated new iPad Air 2 and the long rumored iPad mini 3 which sport a Retina display. Both iPad’s is reportedly to be unveiled by October with a release date of early 2015. Another one has runs on the rumor mill with the iPad Pro – a 12.90-inch iPad that features a large 12.9-inch display and is said to feature a new and improved Apple A8X chip.
Though we think the iPad Pro is but a rumor, if Apple pushes with the larger iPad, We’ll might be able to have it on Apple Stores by the second half of 2015. Aside from having an optimized chip inside, the rumored iPad Pro is also said to feature 2 GB of RAM similar to the unannounced iPad Air 2. iPad Air 2 and iPad Pro? Well, both rumored devices might be one the same but it should be clearer for us next month when Apple formally unveils the new generation iPad’s in the market.
- Apple’s new iPad will reportedly be powered by a new A8X chip(techi.com)
- Rumored 12.9-inch iPad Pro said to feature A8X chip w/ enhanced performance(9to5mac.com)
- iPad Pro to arrive with Apple A8X chip and 12.9-inch screen?(phonesreview.co.uk)
- The ‘iPad Pro’ might feature an enhanced ‘A8X’ processor(appadvice.com)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro tipped for Q2 of 2015 with an A8X SoC(phonearena.com)