Ahead of IFA 2014, the fourth installment of Galaxy Note seemed to have leaked from one of Indonesia’s online retail store Erafone which have listed the not so official Galaxy Note 4 in its website. As rumors have speculated, the online store also claimed that the new Galaxy Note 4 will feature a large 5.7-inch 2K Super AMOLED display with 515 ppi.
As what we have been hearing recently, the Galaxy Note 4 It will feature either a Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 or an Octa-core Exynos 5433 which will be dependent on regional market. To make this more palatable, Samsung will introduce the next Galaxy Note with 4 GB of RAM (somewhat confusing at this point since other sources says 3 GB RAM but we’ll have the official announcement very soon) and a choice of either 16, 32 or 64 GB of internal storage plus the ability to expand the storage space via a microSD card of up to 128 GB. It comes equipped with 16 Megapixel back camera supported by dual-LED flash with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). Out of the box, The galaxy Note 4 will be powered by Android 4.4.3 (KitKat) with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI on top.
Leaked specs however may not be come out in the final product but based on previous instances, Leaked information stands to be accurate but unless the manufacturer will change the specs on the final product. As for the Galaxy Note 4, the rumors and excitement has heated up while the IFA 2014 is a few weeks far from today. Erafone though has listed the Galaxy Note 4 for IDR 9,499,000 or around US$812.00, but we bet it won’t be releasing any device until Samsung has delivered the units and gives the go signal.
Below are the alleged leaked images of what seemed to be the Galaxy Note 4, notice that they seem to look more familiar with the recently announced Galaxy ALPHA which features a full metal frame device and a faux leather back cover.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 specs get leaked big time(androidcommunity.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 pops up on Indonesian e-store with specs and price in tow(phonearena.com)
- Retailer leaks Galaxy Note 4 specs: 4GB of RAM, Snapdragon 805, 4K video and more(phandroid.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 leak suggests huge QHD display and improved camera(engadget.com)
- Retailer posts Galaxy Note 4 specs: quad HD, 4GB RAM(pocketnow.com)
- Overzealous Retailer Jumps The Gun, Leaks Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Specs Online(hothardware.com)
- Online retailer accidentally reveals hardware specs of the Galaxy Note 4(thedroidguy.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and packaging leaked(gadgetynews.com)