Apple has issued another set of update for iOS 8 with version 8.0.2. The first update for iOS 8 has bugged many iPhone 6 users with lost network connections and TouchID functionality, prompting Apple to inform iPhone 6 users not to install the update on their system. Unfortunately for some, they went ahead with the update and had to experience the said bug.
Today, Apple has released a second update to fix the issue in addition to other system and app optimization and tweaks. The update is available via iTunes or through the Software Update option on supported Apple devices.
- Apple pulls iOS 8.0.1 update after iPhone 6 bug(pcauthority.com.au)
- Apple Releases iOS 8.0.2 With Fix for Cellular Issues, Broken Touch ID(macrumors.com)
- Apple Releases iOS 8.0.2 To Fix Major Bugs From iOS 8.0.1(itechtriad.com)
- Apple releases iOS 8.0.2 to fix and replace its botched iOS 8.0.1 update(appadvice.com)
- Here we go again: iOS 8.0.2 released(sixcolors.com)