The Samsung Galaxy S6 is undoubtedly the leading Android smartphone in the world as it features the latest technologies that everyone could dream of. While small incremental updates patches bugs, a significant software update is on the way and will have additional features ready for Samsung’s flagship device.
Samsung is tipped to release Android 5.1 update for the Galaxy S6 and will finally bring RAW image support format to the handset. As we’ve already known, the Galaxy S6 packs an advanced camera hardware with its 16 Megapixel shooter and adding RAW support will prove the device’s shooting capabilities. Additionally, the update will also include a simplified Pro Mode and shutter speed control. With under the hood improvements to improved the Galaxy S6 camera functions. On the software and user side, the camera UI will also allow users to control exposure levels by simply dragging their fingers up or down on the screen.
Samsung as we’ve gathered so far may release the Android 5.1 update by June and will be available for both the Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 edge handsets.
- Galaxy S6 will copy a great iPhone camera feature in Android 5.1 update(news.yahoo.com)
- Android 5.1 Lollipop Update for Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge May Bring Handy iPhone Camera Feature(techtimes.com)
- Android 5.1 Lollipop For Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge Coming in June?(ibtimes.co.in)
- Galaxy S6 update said to borrow camera feature from iPhone 6(technobuffalo.com)
- Samsung Galaxy S6,Galaxy S6 Edge to get Apple iPhone-like camera features with Android 5.1 OS update(ibtimes.co.uk)
- Upcoming Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge update bringing better manual controls(mobilesyrup.com)