In a few days, CES 2015 kicks off with tech companies to showcase their devices and services during the event and that includes Xiaomi who’s up to unveil its next generation flagship device the Mi5.
With the latest alleged image leaked on Weibo, it shows a Xiaomi handset that everyone believes it to be the Mi5 black edition or the black variant of the handset in a sense. Earlier, there was also an alleged image of the Xiaomi mi5 in white and they seem to have shared similar characteristics with the device shown in the image above.
Though experts had difficulty in identifying the device, one thing is for sure and that it is from Xiaomi as the device has the Mi marking above and the MUIU that it runs. There were also several leaked images before which showed the alleged metallic frame of the device with all ports, camera holes and speaker grills in place but comparing them to the image above, it seem impossible to identify them above but on one’s perspective the handset is somewhere within 5.5 to 5.7-inch display which the mi5 is rumored to have a display around this size together with the noticeable thinner bezel.
We’ll have a definitive information regarding Xiaomi’s new flagship device in a few days but what we know so far is that the Xiaomi mi5 will feature a QHD display with Snapdragon 805 SoC on-board plus 3 GB of RAM and 4G LTE connectivity.
- Xiaomi Mi5 Black Edition Shows Its Face for the First Time(spd.rss.ac)
- Leaked: Could this by the rumoured Xiaomi Mi5?(gizchina.com)
- Xiaomi Mi5 Release Date, Pricing, Specs; New Flagship for CES 2015?(ibtimes.co.in)
- Rumor: Xiaomi Mi5 could have a sapphire display(phonearena.com)
- Analyst: Xiaomi Mi5 To Feature OmniVision’s 13MP Camera With An Increased Pixel Size Compared To Mi4(androidheadlines.com)