Xiaomi proves that even mid-range devices can have the best features available yet maintains its affordability. The new Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 did just that and it isn’t just the craftsmanship that standouts but the internal features itself has something to compare with high-end devices in the market.
As expected, the Redmi Note 4 goes officially announced in China, not so long ago that Xiaomi teased the device with great internal specs and how here it is. The handset will be initially become available in China while the rest of the world awaits its arrival.
Without going any further, let’s talk about the specs:
The new Redmi Note 4 comes in a full-metal construction with beautifully embedded antenna lines on the back. The body of the handset is built in a single aluminum piece that has been subjected into more than 30 processes to form a single unibody construct. It sport a 5.5-inch full-HD display with a 2.5D arc glass which sits comfortably on the front.
Under the hood, the show is delivered by the latest Deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 chipset which clocks at 2.1 GHz and a Mali T880 MP4 graphics processor running at 700 MHz. It processor power is coupled with either 2G/16GB or 3G/64GM RAM/Storage combinations with microSD card support of up to 128 GB in capacity.
for mobile photography, the Redmi Note 4 also comes with an impressive 13 Megapixel main camera with f/2.0 Aperture and Phase detection Autofocus. It features built-in camera filters and supports HDR, Panorama and Burst Mode with facial detection. The front came with a 5 Megapixel sensor with 2nd-gen beauty features with facial recognition support for good Selfies, while it’s also capable to capture high-quality images for video calls.
Connectivity-wise, the Redmi Note 4 is equipped with everything you need to communicate with 4G/LTE support on to SIM slots in addition to 3G/HSPA+ and 2G/GSM connectivity. The handset also includes a number of standard connectivity features : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with AGPS, GLONASS and BDS. It still rocks a microUSB port but that isn’t a bad thing since it still proves its usefulness.
Now becoming the norm for mobile devices, the Redmi Note 4 also includes a fingerprint scanner which enable users to have a secure mobile transactions and use to lock and unlock the device and keep important files private.
And for every device to work, it needs a battery and the handset is generous enough to provide an ample amount of juice to use. It has a 4100 mAh embedded battery which should last more than a day on rigorous use.
The new Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 will be available in China starting today on China’s local stores including Mi Home stores,online retailers and on mi.com. It will be available in Silver, Gold and Dark Grey with prices that starts at RMB 899 or around $135 for the 2GB/16GB variant and RMB 1199 or roughly $180 for the 3GB/64GB variant.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Powered by Helio X20, 4100mAh battery announced(gadget-nations.net)
- The Xiaomi Redmi Pro goes official with Helio X25, 4GB RAM and dual-camera setup(onetechavenue.com)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with Helio X20 Unveiled in China for $135(techpp.com)
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 with 5.5 inch full HD display and deca-core processor unveiled(mobigyaan.com)
- Xiaomi Announces New Redmi Note 4 With Helio X20(unbox.ph)
- Xiaomi brings out the Redmi Note 4, deca-core midrange smartphone(androidcommunity.com)
- Xiaomi Announces ‘Redmi Note 4’ in China Amid Market Share Concerns(macrumors.com)
- Xiaomi Launches Redmi Note 4 in China(anandtech.com)
- Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 4 has a big 4,100 mAh battery and a tiny price tag(theverge.com)