The wait is over, Samsung unleashed the new Galaxy Note7 to consumers today, those pre-ordered the handset should be able to get their devices starting today and those who didn’t but still wants to take the piece of the cake at its first day of release can also visit their local shops and carrier stores to purchase the handset. The good thing about those who pre-ordered though is that they come with a bundled freebies in which most of the case is the free new Gear VR headset that’s designed to work with the new Galaxy Note7. Other stores may have their own set of bundled freebies so do check them out before making your purchase.
Samsung list out the countries and regions who’ll be getting the new handset starting today which includes:US, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, the UAE and Korea. Customers in Europe will have to wait for another week though as Samsung will official launch the handset in that region by September 2 except the following: Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, and Ukraine where the release of the handset has been pushed back a little. Additionally, US and Canada customers who pre-ordered or those who wants the Silver and Coral Blue variant of the handset may have to wait for a little longer as Samsung announced lately that there will be delays on delivering the said color variants to customers.
In connection to the worldwide launch, Samsung released a number of hands-on videos of the Galaxy Note7 to tour customers one last time before they get their hands on the new Galaxy Note7.
Get to know the new Samsung Galaxy Note7
The new S Pen works whenever wherever
Be more secure with the new Iris Scanner
Get the best out of the new Galaxy Note7
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Launches In The US(geeky-gadgets.com)
- Samsung Announces Commercial Launch of the Note 7 in Select Markets(news.softpedia.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 now up for grabs in 10 countries(phonearena.com)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 now available in key markets worldwide(androidcommunity.com)
- Olympics-Complete medals table at end of day thirteen(dailymail.co.uk)
- Monica Puig gave Puerto Rico its first purslane(english.kyodonews.jp)
- US declares health emergency in Puerto Rico due to Zika(onenewspage.us)